Muscle growth is not a complicated process. But to start muscle growth you need to have some knowledge of human physiology. I will not go deep into science. I’ll just tell you how to make your muscles grow quickly.
Before you go to the gym, you must clearly understand why you are going there. In order for the muscles to grow they need to give them a reason for this. If you go to a training session without a pre-designed strategy, or you go to training just to drag iron, then it’s unlikely that anything will come out of you.
After each workout, you must provide the muscles with a reason for growth, and for this you must follow the following rules:
- Do not exercise more than 2 body parts in one day’s training. Working out no more than two parts of the body for training is a very important principle that will keep your physiological and psychological activity at an altitude. And experienced athletes need to work out only one part of the body in training. Remember this is a very important rule.
2. The training should not last more than 40 minutes. This is also a very important rule. You make a serious mistake if you exercise for more than 40 minutes. You must put your training in this time interval. After 40 minutes, the concentration and intensity begin to drop sharply. Training within 40 minutes maximizes peaks of hormonal emissions, due to its high intensity. So after 40 minutes testosterone in the blood drops sharply.
3. Do not make more than 6 approaches to one muscle group. Every working approach drains your biological resources, without which muscle growth is not possible. So take care of your energy. This rule is also very important.
4. Do 7 to 9 repetitions in the work approach. This rule is also very important for successful work. A work approach is an approach to weight, with which you can make at least 7 and no more than 9 work reps. Compliance with this rule will involve the maximum number of muscle fibers.
5. Between working approaches rest for 2 – 3 minutes. It is very important to let the muscles recover to the next approach. However, do not forget that each person has an individual recovery rate. Some people do not have enough and 5 minutes to recover to the next approach. Be guided by your own state of health.
6. Train one muscle group every 4 to 7 days. Now we are talking about restoration. After training in your muscles are formed micro-explosion, so after training you feel the muscles. This means that the muscles received stimulus for growth. Let’s analyze what happens in the muscles after training. The first 12-24 hours your muscles will restore glycogen in the muscles, which means that the body restores lost energy. And only then begins the growth of muscle fibers. Therefore, we must give the muscle to fully recover to the next workout. If you are a beginner or have little experience, then train one muscle group every fourth day. If you have more than a year of training, then train one muscle group every 5 to 7 days. Actually the stronger and more your muscles become, the longer they need time to recover. Therefore, gradually increase the recovery period.
7. Take a week off every 10 weeks. To ensure maximum muscle growth every 10 weeks, you should take a week off. In this week, stop training. In a week like this, the muscles repair themselves. Many people are afraid of interruption of training. They are afraid of losing shape. But they are afraid of nothing here. After such a week, you will return to the room much stronger and more massive.