The task of the diet is to burn fat in the waist area and correctly adjust the work of the digestive tract. Diet for the stomach includes a healthy diet and exercise.
Proper nutrition with a diet for the stomach:
1. Give up salt.
2. Completely refuse alcohol.
3. Maximize the consumption of the following products: white bread, cakes, sweets.
4. Try to eat often and gradually. Ideally 5 times a day, every 3-3.5 hours.
5. In your diet should be enough oranges, lemon juice, watercress.
6. Exclude from the diet of coffee, it is better to replace it with green or white tea without sugar.
7. Drink a day at least 1.5 liters of water (without gases).
Sample diet menu for the stomach:
breakfast: soft-boiled egg, one dried piece of bread;
second breakfast: several apples or a few oranges;
lunch: 250 grams of chicken breast without skin and fat or 200-250 grams of fish of low-fat varieties, vegetable salad;
afternoon snack: a plate of vegetable soup (or soup without meat);
dinner: 200-250 grams of veal, cooked on a grill or in a dry frying pan, orange.
Exercises for the abdomen
In addition to diet for the stomach, you need to perform a few simple exercises:
Sit comfortably on a chair, straighten your back, slide your knees, press your feet to the floor. Lower your chin. Pull your hands forward. Exhale. Tighten your stomach and slowly lean forward. Try to touch the floor. Inhale, exhale, return to the starting position. Repeat at least 3 times.
Every day increase the number of repetitions by 1.
To make your stomach flat, also all those exercises for the press that we performed during school physical education will be very helpful.
We also recommend to twist the hoop.